Saturday, April 6, 2013

Where September and April Collide

Ouch! Poor baby... Two days after she was paid off, too.

Yes. It's been since September. And this a the result of a collision. . . Granted, it wasn't September colliding into April, but it was a jeep colliding into our sitting duck of a van one heavily snowy and slippery day.

I think I got behind on my blogging and felt that well, if I don't do it today, I am sure I will do it tomorrow. Well, today's "discovery": Don't procrastinate. Ha! Like I haven't known this before!!!

I've been working on a few books and had put them off as well, for a longer time than I am comfortable admitting.

Thankfully, grace overflows into every area of my life on a regular basis. And there's nothing I can do to stop it. Even though many times we mark those perfectly packed parcels "return to 
sender". . . it still awaits us. 

So I will say to you all right now: if you have been putting something off for a week, a month, a year, 10 years, or more. . . Pick it up. Start up again. You can do it.

Here's proof. Seven months later. . . 

And the funny thing is, I have loads of things I could have been throwing on here, at least once a month. But did I? No. 

Thankfully my dumb-streak is over. Hi. Welcome to my world once again. Please, kick off your shoes (however if you suffer from awful foot-stink, by all means, leave 'em on. . . Have a heart for your fellow blog readers. . . ), grab your mug of cider, tea, or java, and join me as we go a'pondering and discovering in this little thing called life.
Look at me pondering!


Peace, love, and cider mugs. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be wise... no profanity or abusive language.